Sea to Soil Seaweed Fertilizer (1 lb.)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $22.25 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The benefits of kelp meal for your soil are guaranteed and have been recognized and celebrated by cultures around the world for many thousands of years. Kelp meal is a rich source of micronutrients that plants need to grow well and also supplies essential macronutrients that are needed to maintain healthy soil. Particularly high in potassium, kelp meal adds organic matter to the soil to enhance plant nutrition and improve resistance to stress. Due to the slow breakdown of kelp meal over time, benefits may be observed for years after the initial application. Some additional benefits of kelp meal include:
- Vegetables fertilized with kelp meal or liquid kelp grow larger and are less likely to become soft after harvesting.
- Flowers grown with kelp fertilizer produce more and larger blooms, which typically last longer as cut flowers.
- Kelp fertilizer makes all plants stronger and healthier and better able to resist diseases and pests.
- Plant roots fed with kelp grow faster, branch better and develop greater mass.
- Kelp fertilizer not only provides unique nutrients for your plants but also makes them better able to extract additional nutrition from the surrounding soil on their own.
- Kelp meal contains ample Cytokine. The Cytokine hormone mobilizes nutrients in plant leaves to improve the chlorophyll content, and increase the growth rate and fullness of plants.
- Since our kelp meal is harvested from the ocean and made of algae, it is suitable for veganic gardens.