PureSpray Green - Insecticide & Fungicide
When it comes to broad spectrum pest and disease control for farms, landscapes, and gardens, today's clear choice is PureSpray Green. It's an organic (OMRI) all-in-one solution that works on flowers, fruits, vegetables, shrubs and trees. Can be sprayed indoors and out and PureSpray Green is OK to use right up until the day of harvest. Feel good about PureSpray Green - it has been tested and used by professional farmers and growers worldwide.
- PureSpray Green Concentrate has been used by organic growers for close to two decades for protecting their high value crops.
- You can use PureSpray Green Concentrate early in the season (including dormancy) to prevent insect problems from developing, without damaging early emerging plants.
- Provides the flexibility of year-round use (between 32°F and 95°F )—right up to harvest time!
- Use PureSpray Green Concentrate on ornamental plants, shade trees and shrubs through the summer, right up to harvest without worry.
- Quickly controls pests and disease. It removes harmful insects, insect eggs, and pathogens, while being mild on beneficial insects.
- Has the lowest level of toxicity of any competitive spray oil product on the market.
- Scientifically proven to work as well as, or better than, synthetic chemical pesticides on a variety of crops including: tomatoes, grapes, apples, and pears, plums and citrus fruit to name a few.
- Compatible with virtually all water types and hardness.
- Virtually odorless and readily biodegradable.