- Should You Mulch Your Garden?
- How Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria Work
- How to Get Rid of Wild Parsnip
- Do I Need to Prune My Flowering Shrubs?
- Dynaweed: Natural “Weed and Feed”
One of the questions we hear a lot at Americanatural.com is, “How can I get rid of moles in my yard?” Moles can be annoying pests and cause a lot of damage to lawns and gardens. Their tunnels destroy the Continue Reading….
Newspaper pots are easy to make and one of the least expensive containers you can use for starting seeds. Newspaper is a great pot making material because it is easy to find, the size is good, and when it is Continue Reading….